Caframo is a privately owned Canadian manufacturer with a team of over 100 employees and an international presence. We are a world leader in marine, thermoelectric and other niche markets.
Located along the picturesque shoreline of Colpoys Bay, in the municipality of Georgian Bluffs, Caframo’s corporate offices and production facility has been in operation since 1955. View the calming waters of Georgian Bay every day as you come to work and spend your off hours enjoying the tranquility of living where you play!
Caframo is looking for a positive, energetic Temporary Part-time Marketing Assistant. This position would be three days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) for 8 hours per day assisting the marketing department with corporate social responsibility initiatives, travel planning, customer service desk coverage and other administrative duties. The position is planned to last for two months after the commencement date and is a great opportunity for anyone interested in gaining experience in administration or in a sales and marketing environment.
- Assisting with coordinating return merchandise authorizations.
- Booking and manage travel for the Sales and Marketing staff
- Managing the Director of Sales and Marketing’s admin (ex. filing, expenses, etc.)
- Provide coverage for the customer service desk during breaks, lunches and time off.
- Organizing Sales and Marketing meetings, including: booking meetings, working with the venue, taking and distributing notes, rounding up materials needed for meetings, etc.
- Coordinating Tradeshows (ex: booking electrical for booth, furniture, etc)
- Printing labels and manuals for production
- Packing dealer kits and sending by direct mail
- Creating dealer lists (ex: where to buy)
- Coordinating monthly reports (including: proof reading and formatting)
- Helping with research on media kits, info gathering as required
- MAP Check and Facebook comments
- French calls/emails if possible
- Special projects as needed
- 1-2 years administrative experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (verbal and written.)
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to self-direct work and to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent scheduling and project coordination skills.
Skills and Qualifications Considered Assets:
- French fluency an asset.
- Daily – free healthy snacks program.
- Friendly, highly communicative work culture with an emphasis on camaraderie, social and charity events
- Bright, clean, safety-focused work environment.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company with an international presence
Submit cover letter and resume by email to:
Caframo Human Resources
Tammy Sherman, Director of Corporate Services
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Only applications received by e-mail will be considered.
In compliance with AODA, Caframo, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us when we contact you. All applications will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Caframo is an equal opportunity employer.