Are you looking for more work life balance?
Do you want to work for a great company and be able to live in a spectacular natural environment, recognized as a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve?
Are you a nature enthusiast? We have two National Parks on our doorstep and world class hiking on the Bruce Trail.
How about a commute where the traffic is measured by the number of turtles you see crossing the road?
Then Caframo has the opportunity for you!
We are growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. Caframo Lab Solutions is looking for a Technical Sales and Marketing Representative to join our team! In this full-time position, you will work closely with a motivated and supportive team to perform customer service, sales and marketing.
If you have creative energy and a curiosity about how and where overhead stirrers are used, an interest in acquiring knowledge in a wide variety of applications, and can quickly learn, retain and apply large amounts of information then we would like to talk to you!
Who we are:
Since 1955, Caframo has been a privately-owned, Canadian manufacturer and has grown to a team of over 100 employees. We are a global supplier and world leader in marine products and stirrers, and thermoelectric technology. We continue to expand our presence in other markets including home comfort and off-grid solutions. We develop and manufacture our products right here in Canada, along the picturesque shoreline of Colpoys Bay, in the municipality of Georgian Bluffs. View the calming turquoise waters of Georgian Bay every day as you come to work and spend your off hours enjoying the tranquility of working where you live.
Our Core Values:
• We always do the right thing, right now.
• We work together to achieve success.
• We know what it means to do a good job, and that is what we do.
• We get the most every day for the customer and for Caframo.
Comprehensive Benefits Coverage including Health and Dental – because we care about our employees and their families.
RRSP Matching – up to 2% of your annual earnings.
Training & Development – we focus on individual development plans, helping our employees to grow in their current roles and beyond.
Free Healthy Snacks – provided every day.
Flexible work schedule – finding a schedule that works for you and the business.
Annual Charity Committee – an opportunity to get involved to support a local charity organization.
Celebratory & Camaraderie events – have fun and engage with your fellow colleagues.
Environmental stewardship – commitment to reduce our overall carbon footprint.
Social responsibility – donation and sponsorship program to support local organizations.
What you would be doing:
• Build and grow relationships with distributors and end user customers and convert end user inquiries into sales.
• Answer customer questions and solve problems – inquiries online, by email or phone.
• Maintain the lab contact management database – log calls and contacts.
• Acquire, communicate, and document stirrer application knowledge and product gaps.
• Assist with trade show planning process, execution and lead follow up.
• Support catalogue position initiatives and market research.
• Ensure our customers value existing products and the new products the company develops. Conduct market and consumer research for market and specify product requirements. Collaborate with engineering for product development and improvement and contribute to setting pricing strategy.
• Develop marketing communication materials (web pages, sell sheets, product manuals, newsletters, etc.)
What you bring:
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in business administration/marketing, science, math or equivalent work experience is required.
• At least three (3) years successful sales and customer service experience.
• Understanding of brand and portfolio marketing relative to the worldwide market and the needs and values of the user communities relative to the company’s products.
• Proficiency in marketing communications including branding, website design & content, social media, advertising, market research, digital and traditional marketing.
• Ability to prepare customer facing materials using Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills to effectively manage priorities and meet deadlines.
• Team oriented professional who is hardworking, reliable, and self-motivated.
• A strong background in research and/or experience in a laboratory setting.
• Ability to travel throughout North America.
Competitive salary package inclusive of full benefits after 3 months.
Submit cover letter and resume attention Caframo HR by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
In compliance with AODA, Caframo, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us when we contact you. All applications will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Caframo is an equal opportunity employer.
Feel free to check us out at; https://www.caframo.com/or follow us on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/Caframo