Are you looking for more work life balance?
Do you want to work for a great company and be able to live in a spectacular natural environment, recognized as a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve?
Are you a nature enthusiast? We have two National Parks on our doorstep and world class hiking on the Bruce Trail.
How about a commute where the traffic is measured by the number of turtles you see crossing the road?
Then Caframo has the opportunity for you!
We are growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. Caframo Lab Solutions is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team! In this full-time position, you will work closely with a motivated and supportive team to perform customer service, and sales.
If you have creative energy and a curiosity about how and where overhead stirrers are used, an interest in acquiring knowledge in a wide variety of applications, and can quickly learn, retain and apply large amounts of information then we would like to talk to you!
Who we are:
Since 1955, Caframo has been a privately-owned, Canadian manufacturer and has grown to a team of over 100 employees. We are a global supplier and world leader in marine products and stirrers, and thermoelectric technology. We continue to expand our presence in other markets including home comfort and off-grid solutions. We develop and manufacture our products right here in Canada, along the picturesque shoreline of Colpoys Bay, in the municipality of Georgian Bluffs. View the calming turquoise waters of Georgian Bay every day as you come to work and spend your off hours enjoying the tranquility of working where you live.
Our Core Values:
• We always do the right thing, right now.
• We work together to achieve success.
• We know what it means to do a good job, and that is what we do.
• We get the most every day for the customer and for Caframo.
Comprehensive Benefits Coverage including Health and Dental – because we care about our employees and their families.
RRSP Matching – up to 2% of your annual earnings.
Training & Development – we focus on individual development plans, helping our employees to grow in their current roles and beyond.
Free Healthy Snacks – provided every day.
Flexible work schedule – finding a schedule that works for you and the business.
Annual Charity Committee – an opportunity to get involved to support a local charity organization.
Celebratory & Camaraderie events – have fun and engage with your fellow colleagues.
Environmental stewardship – commitment to reduce our overall carbon footprint.
Social responsibility – donation and sponsorship program to support local organizations.
What you would be doing:
• Channel Management – Generate business, seek new opportunities relative to strategic objectives and goals.
• Distributor Account Management – build relationships, create plans, provide insights for pricing and forecasts.
• Distributor Sales Rep Educating – Provide knowledge (product markets and customers) and develop Caframo brand awareness to gain business when customer opportunities arise. Train, inform, coach, assist – in person, by email, on social media platforms – LinkedIn etc.
• Expand the number of relationships within each account.
• Build base of End User Customers – Seek knowledge through customer service. Solve problems, gain product applications, provide technical support; sales and reverse flow.
• Maintain databases of knowledge – CRM – log calls, create contacts, communicate T&C.
• Execute Tradeshows: Pre-plan, attend, follow-up. Generate goals and track ROI. Tradeshows for End Users and Distributors.
• Collaborate with Marketing by providing best customer messaging for marketing initiatives ie. Website content, newsletters, product data sheets.
• Assist in gaining VOC knowledge for product development project.
• Keep current with competitor strengths and new entrants communicating opportunities Caframo can take advantage of.
• Administer and run reports on business activities to make data informed decisions.
• Be a product expert with the technical competency to articulate the operation and problem our products solve to gain sales ensuring customers recommend our products to their colleagues.
What you bring:
• Post-secondary degree in science, technical design, or equivalent work experience in a technical field is required.
• A strong background in research and/or experience in a laboratory setting.
• Prior experience in technical sales and customer service.
• Strong negotiating, influencing and communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills to effectively manage priorities and meet deadlines.
• Team oriented professional who is hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and self-motivated.
• Ability to travel throughout North America.
Competitive salary package inclusive of full benefits after 3 months.
Submit cover letter and resume attention Caframo HR by email to: email@example.com
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
In compliance with AODA, Caframo, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us when we contact you. All applications will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Caframo is an equal opportunity employer.
Feel free to check us out at; https://www.caframo.com/or follow us on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/Caframo
Caframo’s top priority is protecting our employees, our customers, and our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Safety protocols will be in place during the recruitment process.
Currently many of Caframo employees have been teleworking. This position will require remote work until such time as it is safe to return to the office.