Are you crazy for accounting? Love dealing with customers? Mad for teamwork? Absolutely insane for attention to detail?
Well maybe scale it back a little, but then come talk to us.
Caframo is a privately owned Canadian manufacturer with a team of over 100 employees and an international presence. We are a world leader in marine, thermoelectric and other niche markets.
Located along the picturesque shoreline of Colpoys Bay, in the municipality of Georgian Bluffs, Caframo’s corporate offices and production facility has been in operation since 1955. View the calming waters of Georgian Bay every day as you come to work and spend your off hours enjoying the tranquility of living where you play!
Caframo has an opening for the role of Order Entry. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, obsessed with accuracy and who has the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
In this role you will process all customer orders, provide customer service for our dealers and coverage for end-user customer service.
- Receive, verify and enter all product orders.
- Keep client information up-to-date in our ERP system.
- Prepare all orders for invoicing and shipping.
- Provide order confirmations and communicate with key accounts about delivery schedules and product availability.
- Prepare and maintain Back Order and Future Order reports.
- Quote repair costs on non-warranty products and prepare return authorizations.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner regarding availability and pricing.
- Investigate a customer’s credit worksheet if their credit is on hold and verify with AR that all received payments have been applied.
- Once orders have been created, give copies of any backorders to Production Control for scheduling.
- Ensure all schedule dates for backorders are updated accordingly on the release information tab for all orders affected.
- Hold backorders until product produced and review backorder status on a daily basis.
- Work with Production Control and sales teams to expedite important orders;
- File future orders in monthly files and review monthly.
- Prepare all correspondence necessary to complete customer service requirements.
- Act as backup for reception.
- Provide back up for Accounts Receivable (Order/packing slip matching, invoicing, invoice submissions)
- Ensure work instructions for all facets of this role are complete, correct and up to date.
- Other office administration and customer support tasks, as assigned.
- Process RMA for either credit or replacement.
- Process invoices daily for shipped orders.
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field required
- 2 to 3 years office experience preferred.
- Previous experience dealing with and communicating with customers.
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Computer skills/knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience working with an ERP system (EPICOR, SAP, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented and accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to deal with the public
- Demonstrates reliability and professional work practices
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate good time management and organization skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, provide and develop solutions to resolve Customer complaints/issues.
- Ability to handle a diverse workload
- Thorough understanding of Caframo products.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Multilinc telephone system operation
- Shipping/logistics knowledge – understand shipping requirements and process
Skills Considered Assets:
- Previous experience using an ERP and understanding Shipping / Receiving processes are considered an asset.
- A breathtaking view of Colpoys Bay from your office.
- Competitive benefit package along with an RRSP matching program.
- Daily – free healthy snacks program.
- Friendly, highly communicative work culture with an emphasis on camaraderie, social and charity events
- Bright, clean, safety-focused work environment.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company with an international presence
Starting Pay Range: $17.00 – 18.25
Address your resume and cover letter to:
Tammy Sherman, Director of Corporate Services
Deadline for all applications is March 30th 2019
In compliance with AODA, Caframo, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us when we contact you. All applications will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Caframo is an equal opportunity employer.