Are you crazy for accounting? Love dealing with customers? Mad for teamwork? Absolutely insane for attention to detail?
Come to talk to us! Caframo has an opening for the role of Order Entry!
Who we are:
Since 1955, Caframo has been a privately-owned, Canadian manufacturer and has grown to a team of over 100 employees. We are a global supplier and world leader in marine products and stirrers, and thermoelectric technology. We continue to expand our presence in other markets including home comfort and off-grid solutions. We develop and manufacture our products right here in Canada, along the picturesque shoreline of Colpoys Bay, in the municipality of Georgian Bluffs. View the calming turquoise waters of Georgian Bay every day as you come to work and spend your off hours enjoying the tranquility of working where you live.
Our Core Values:
● We always do the right thing, right now.
● We work together to achieve success.
● We know what it means to do a good job, and that is what we do.
● We get the most every day for the customer and for Caframo.
Comprehensive Benefits Coverage including Health and Dental – because we care about our employees and their families.
RRSP Matching – up to 2% of your annual earnings.
Training & Development – we focus on individual development plans, helping our employees to grow in their current roles and beyond.
Free Healthy Snacks – provided every day.
Flexible work schedule – finding a schedule that works for you and the business.
Annual Charity Committee – an opportunity to get involved to support a local charity organization.
Celebratory & Camaraderie events – have fun and engage with your fellow colleagues.
Environmental stewardship – commitment to reduce our overall carbon footprint.
Social responsibility – donation and sponsorship program to support local organizations.
What you would be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for customer maintenance, order processing (back order and future order), customer communications and acting as a resource for sales, shipping, and warehouse support. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, obsessed with accuracy and who has the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
In this role you will act as a liaison between the customer and the internal stakeholders by communicating status updates while tracking orders through to delivery and invoicing and meeting all customer service level expectations.
● Receive, verify, and enter all product orders meeting required deadlines.
● Communicate with key accounts about delivery schedules and product availability.
● Maintain Customer information in Epicor.
● Provide order confirmations and communicate with key accounts about delivery schedules and product availability.
● Respond to customers in a timely manner regarding availability and pricing.
● Investigate customer’s credit worksheet if their credit is on hold and verify with AR that all received payments have been applied.
● Ensure all schedule dates for backorders are updated accordingly on the release information tab for all orders affected.
● Hold backorders until product produced and review backorder status on a daily basis.
● Work with Production Control and sales teams to expedite important orders.
● Prepare all correspondence necessary to complete customer service requirements.
● Provide back up for Accounts Receivable (Order/packing slip matching, invoicing, invoice submissions).
● Ensure work instructions for all facets of this role are complete, correct and up to date.
● Other office administration and customer support tasks, as assigned.
What you bring:
● Post-secondary diploma in a related field is required.
● 2 to 3 years office experience is required.
● Previous experience dealing with and communicating with customers.
● Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and listening)
● Computer skills/knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook)
● Experience working with an ERP system (EPICOR, SAP, etc.) preferred
● Ability to work in a team environment.
● Must be detail oriented and accurate with the ability to meet deadlines.
● Effective interpersonal skills and ability to deal with the public.
● Demonstrates reliability and professional work practices.
● Ability to multi-task and demonstrate good time management and organization skills
● Ability to troubleshoot, provide and develop solutions to resolve Customer complaints/issues.
● Willingness to learn and adapt to change.
● Shipping/logistics knowledge – understand shipping requirements and process.
Skills and Qualifications Considered Assets:
● Manufacturing sector experience preferred.
Deadline for applications: March 8, 2021
Competitive salary package inclusive of full benefits after 3 months.
Submit cover letter and resume at https://caframo.applytojob.com/apply/wYLhFq1FDS/Accounts-Payable
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
In compliance with AODA, Caframo, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us when we contact you. All applications will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Caframo is an equal opportunity employer.
Feel free to check us out at; https://www.caframo.com/or follow us on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/Caframo
Caframo’s top priority is protecting our employees, our customers, and our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Safety protocols will be in place during the recruitment process.
Currently many of Caframo employees have been teleworking. This position will require remote work until such time as it is safe to return to the office.