Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking for more work life balance?
Do you want to work for a great company and be able to live in a spectacular natural environment, recognized as a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve?
Are you a nature enthusiast? We have two National Parks on our doorstep and world class hiking on the Bruce Trail.
How about a commute where the traffic is measured by the number of turtles you see crossing the road?
Then Caframo has the opportunity for you!
Caframo is looking for the best and the brightest to join our Consumer Sales Team. We are growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have a passion for sales, then this may be the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual that wants to join an organization with challenging yet rewarding work and be a part of a positive work culture.
Who we are:
Since 1955, Caframo has been a privately-owned, Canadian manufacturer and has grown to a team of over 100 employees. We are a global supplier and world leader in marine products and stirrers, and thermoelectric technology. We continue to expand our presence in other markets including home comfort and off-grid solutions. We develop and manufacture our products right here in Canada, along the picturesque shoreline of Colpoys Bay, in the municipality of Georgian Bluffs. View the calming turquoise waters of Georgian Bay every day as you come to work and spend your off hours enjoying the tranquility of working where you live.
Our Core Values:
- We always do the right thing, right now.
- We work together to achieve success.
- We know what it means to do a good job, and that is what we do.
- We get the most every day for the customer and for Caframo.
Comprehensive Benefits Coverage including Health and Dental – because we care about our employees and their families.
RRSP Matching – up to 2% of your annual earnings.
Training & Development – we focus on individual development plans, helping our employees to grow in their current roles and beyond.
Free Healthy Snacks – provided every day.
Flexible work schedule – finding a schedule that works for you and the business.
Annual Charity Committee – an opportunity to get involved to support a local charity organization.
Celebratory & Camaraderie events – have fun and engage with your fellow colleagues.
Environmental stewardship – commitment to reduce our overall carbon footprint.
Social responsibility – donation and sponsorship program to support local organizations.
What you would be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Business Development – Consumer Products, you will be expected to drive sales of all Caframo products by identifying, developing, and securing direct sales opportunities.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Build a customer operating plan, outlining strategy and tactics on how to achieve financial targets.
- Complete the monthly call and email schedule as per the communication plan.
- Serve as internal sales support for the sales team.
- Provide on-site product demonstrations at trade shows and while visiting customers as required by management.
- Maintain the customer’s portals; updating with relevant sales information (A+ content where applicable).
- Provide quality service to internal and external contacts while upholding Caframo values.
- Work closely with dealers, co-op buyers, and other assigned accounts.
- Travel in support of sales for customer site visits and trade shows.
- Collaborate and assist in the development of sales projects (ex: new dealer portal, communication plans, onboarding dealers, etc.).
- Maintain Contact Management Software (Epicor CRM).
- Collaborate with the Demand Planner on forecasting and forecast reporting.
- Review reporting for invoiced sales and open orders on weekly/monthly basis.
- Manage sales funnel development by entering and updating all customer opportunities and leads in Epicor.
What you bring:
- Diploma or Degree in sales, marketing or a related field of study, or equivalent experience;
- At least 3 years direct sales experience in a similar role;
- Desire to learn, adapt and accept new challenges in a product development and manufacturing environment with an outlook that challenges present opportunities;
- Demonstrated ability to handle a diverse workload and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously;
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, concise, professional and technical communications;
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and contact management (CRM) software;
- Ability to travel internationally;
- Ability to present a polished and professional image with sensitivity to cultural diversities;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a cross-functional team which includes sales support, customer service, finance, marketing and product development.
- Bi-lingual is considered an asset
Salary range for this position will be $46,862 to $62,816 per annum based on experience
Submit cover letter and resume by email to:
Caframo Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
In compliance with AODA, Caframo, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us when we contact you. All applications will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Caframo is an equal opportunity employer.
Feel free to check us out at; https://www.caframo.com/or follow us on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/Caframo