Caframo is looking for a consumer focused, dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist. This role will collaborate with the Brand Marketing team and will bring expertise and leadership to our digital initiatives. This person will execute all consumer facing digital marketing efforts globally, contribute to brand strategy, and be the driver behind our upcoming ecommerce implementation. We are looking for someone with demonstrated success in managing digital campaigns, end-user ecommerce sites, and who is as excited about new digital opportunities as we are.
Social Media and Web Development
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media.
- Collaborate on, build and maintain the social media presence of each brand.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Execute the brand identity, including the core messages, the logo, and other elements consistently across multiple platforms.
- Execute the brand strategy as outlined by the Assistant Brand Manager (ABM).
- Register brand with platforms like Amazon and supply ‘Proof of Product Ownership’ to establish rightful control over branding.
- Track ongoing success of end-user consumer sales on our new ecommerce platform.
- Represent the end-user’s perspective in decisions regarding content and the flow of information.
- Create and maintain materials for the Product Encyclopedia at a high standard of accuracy, quality, trade and end-user relevance.
- Complete regular reporting including: Monthly Marketing Report, Campaign Analysis, Website activity and overall consumer communication
- Determine the success factors for each campaign. Track, analyse, and respond if necessary by enhancing the campaign, increasing or reducing the budget, altering the creative, or even cancelling the campaign.
End User Insights and Support:
- Research and understand how end-users use our products, what they value, and why they would want to purchase them. Understand the end-user experience, both good and bad, enhance the good and fix the bad.
- Track core measures: brand awareness, purchase intent, owned equities, etc.
- Identify end-user trends and user insights. Know our audience’s preference and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Translate insights into key messages for end-user communication.
- Leverage understanding of end-user to direct ongoing creative.
- Pull user traffic reports from website.
- Get end user feedback and provide customer service with responses as necessary.
- Communicate directly with end users to determine their likes, dislikes and wants for the products and share that knowledge with the Assistant Brand Managers.
- Contribute to product issue resolution when it is escalated. Know how to resolve the issue and/or who to communicate with internally on the end-user’s behalf, then communicate that resolution back to them.
- Determine the awareness of our product and research ways to improve it.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing
Skills and Qualifications Considered Assets:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, and with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Knowledge of web analysis tools (ex: Google Analytics)
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience advertising directly to end-users.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Familiarity with web design and HTML and asset.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and contacts at all levels.
- Collaborative; Strong, long-term relationship building skills.
- Adaptable; not afraid to try new thing, take chances, fail and test everything.
- Organized; must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- A breathtaking view of Colpoys Bay from your office.
- Competitive benefit package along with an RRSP matching program.
- Daily – free healthy snacks program.
- Friendly, highly communicative work culture with an emphasis on camaraderie, social and charity events
- Bright, clean, safety-focused work environment.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company with an international presence
Submit cover letter and resume by email to:
Caframo Human Resources
Tammy Sherman, Director of Corporate Services
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Only applications received by e-mail will be considered.
In compliance with AODA, Caframo, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us when we contact you. All applications will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Caframo is an equal opportunity employer.