At Caframo, IT is not just about information technology, but it is also about communication. Caframo is looking for a dynamic, innovative ICT Application Support Specialist. This role will collaborate with internal teams from production to sales, as well as with the other members of the ICT team. We are looking for someone with demonstrated success in ICT system support who is as excited about new opportunities as we are.
- Analyze business problems. Design, plan, implement and maintain systems that provide feasible workplace solutions.
- Develop custom applications/ extensions that integrate and enhance the functionality of our ERP system.
- Support and maintain the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Customize ERP functionality and reports for business groups and management.
- EDI Support. Understanding EDI server and X12 and XML translations.
- Document planned and actual progress on ICT projects.
- Monitor performance of designated business systems.
- Maintain regular communication with all ICT team members.
- Discuss unique system requirements or viable improvements with internal team members. Help resolve questions and issues.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews on system projects and improvements.
- Manage user training as required. Provide user training documentation.
- Manage and resolve IT application support tickets as necessary.
- Epicor ERP 10
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- MAC OSX, iOS (Limited Support)
- Android OS (Limited Support)
- Blackberry 10 (Limited Support)
- Adobe CS (Limited Support)
- Solidworks (Limited Support)
- Custom Built Software (Limited Support)
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Label Matrix (Limited Support)
- Bartender (Limited Support)
- Evaluate New Software
- Diploma in Information Technology or a related field of study.
- At least five (5) years’ technical support experience.
- Excellent understanding of Epicor ERP systems
- Deep understanding of database theory and design.
- Ability to diagnose root cause of computer problems
- Ability to self-direct work and to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects in progress at the same time.
- Excellent scheduling and project coordination skills.
Skills and Qualifications Considered Assets:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of SQL, Windows, and network security.
- Proven experience in an ICT team environment.
- Proven experience in a production or general manufacturing environment.
- Up to date malware knowledge.
- Familiarity with web design and HTML and asset.
- Exceptional written communication skills, including spelling and grammar.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and contacts at all levels.
- Collaborative; Strong, long-term relationship building skills.
- Adaptable; not afraid to try new thing, take chances, fail and test everything.
- Organized; must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
$51,000.00 – $68,000.00 per year
- Competitive benefit package along with an RRSP matching program.
- Daily – free healthy snacks program.
- Friendly, highly communicative work culture with an emphasis on camaraderie, social and charity events
- Bright, clean, safety-focused work environment.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company with an international presence
Submit cover letter and resume by email to:
Caframo Human Resources
Tammy Sherman, Director of Corporate Services
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
In compliance with AODA, Caframo, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us when we contact you. All applications will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Caframo is an equal opportunity employer.