Caframo has an opportunity within the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) team for an Application Developer. As part of the ICT team you will work to ensure that Caframo’s information systems are secure, reliable and maximize user productivity. In addition to core ICT responsibilities you will focus on developing software solutions to achieve company goals.
In addition to the minimum technical requirements listed below, the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities; an energetic, creative and positive work ethic; strong interpersonal skills; and, a client-focused approach to their work. Candidates who strongly believe in lifelong learning and facilitating knowledge transfer should submit their application immediately.
- Support and facilitate the analysis of business processes to develop specifications for applications.
- Develop and document software solutions including extensions to existing systems, bridge applications between systems and complete applications
- Design, develop, test and implement based on the documentation and specifications provided by the business owner.
- Support and maintain the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Customize ERP functionality and reports for business groups and management.
- Support company projects and initiatives by providing ICT and applications expertise.
- Provide technical support for website operation and maintenance.
- Recommend and coordinate ICT training to meet business needs.
- Assist in training for developed applications and new software
- Support the ICT Team in completing core responsibilities.
- Diploma in Information Technology or a related field of study.
- At least five (5) years technical support experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Fluent in and be able to create complete solutions in C#
- Fluent in SQL
- Strong knowledge of PC operating systems.
- Ability to diagnose root cause of computer problems
- Ability to self-direct work and to work as part of a team.
- Exceptional written communication skills, including spelling and grammar.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects in progress at the same time.
- Excellent scheduling and project coordination skills.
Preferred /An Asset
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with Epicor ERP.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with VOIP and Mongo DB.
- Experience with WordPress.
Applications should be submitted no later than February 25, 2016.
In compliance with AODA, Caframo, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us when we contact you. All applications will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.